Local presence management.
Management of multi-location retail data.
Application Programming Interface (API).
Google My Business Tools.
- Integrate a range of web-based tools provided in Google My Business with a data management system on the client’s end.
- Provide an automated process that enabled our client to offer a faster and more reliable service.
- Be able to parse .csv files from Microsoft Excel to Google My Business.
- Develop a bespoke platform that reduces labor in certain tasks:
- Be able to input data, and in the background the platform publishes Google Posts to Google My Business locations at a set time and date.
- Real-time updates show what the backend inputs to the user interface.
- So the user knows what happening in real-time and in the background.
- Ensure the platform is tested, working and secure.
- Google changed their systems quite often, which meant we were very busy updating our code to make sure it was compatible.
- This required many updates.
- Note JS
- Web Sockets
- This project was delivered on time and on budget.
- Our client was satisfied with the Google My Business tools API.
- These tools allowed our client’s operations team to increase efficiency by 50%.
- Our client was able to offer a faster, more reliable service as a result.
- This API is still being used and requires minimal maintenance.