Jump Media Group
- Provide a secure web platform for X people who have Z issues.
- Connect specialists with X people with Z issues.
- Allow for advanced reporting and integration with existing systems.
- Security had to be a top-level priority.
- Build a secure infrastructure with a distributed, encrypted database that was only accessible from an intranet front-end server.
- Create a secure front-end server to deliver the platform.
- Create a back-end server system that monitors the entire system and database.
- A necessary requirement was encrypted backups.
- Implement Jump Media’s custom designs and UX.
- Ensure the service is tested, working and secure.
- Pass tests to host the system on secure servers.
- Maintain the system.
- Infrastructure to ensure required security.
- Develop a highly retainable code base in an ongoing environemnt.
- Complete the project for a fixed price, with fixed deliverables.
- Use a hybrid between agile and waterfall methodology to build new features into the application.
- Continually improve the platform by taking account of notable edge-cases.
- Keep up with changes to the scope of the project.
- Remodel the platform with a large re-write in a variety of different languages.
- Develop an automated battery of tests to ensure each deployment ran smoothly.
- We used a waterfall methodology to agree set requirements once certain features were discussed.
- Project Lima was delivered on time, and on budget.
- It is a very useful space for X people who have Z issues.
- It is used by a lot of people.
- The platform is acessible in multiple languages and locations.
- Using a Green Code mentality, we are prepared for embedding a more dynamic process around upgrading, maintaining and improving the software.
- As a team, we were very satisfied with the level of effort we put into this project.
- Our client is very pleased with the quality and functionality of the platform.